Sun, Feb 12|
Eunoia Equine Assisted Learning
Valentine's Day : Celebrate with Someone Special
Connect with some horse love this Valentine's Day!
Time & Location
Feb 12, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Eunoia Equine Assisted Learning, 386255, 64 St W, Black Diamond, AB T0L 0H0, Canada
About the event
Come and join us at Eunoia for a Valentine Celebration with someone special!
This could be your partner, a family member or a friend.
Surrounded by nature, you will explore your relationship in a fun and interactive way.
- Tea, coffee, snacks, greetings, introductions.
- Visit with the herd.
- Grounding meditation, setting intentions in the presence of the horses.
- Learn about the Five Love Languages, explore what each of us needs in a relationship.
- Nutritious lunch.
- Spend time with our horses and participate in a partner communication exercise with the horses.
- Bring your creative energy together and make an ornament to take home with you, to remind you of your special time together.
- Closing circle.
You will leave with a greater understanding of yourself and each other, resources and a memento of your time together.
Join us and experience the peacefulness that comes from being out in nature, in the presence of our horses.
A nurturing lunch will be provided and snacks throughout the day.
To register, please email email@example.com or call (403) 988 3413
Price: $250 per couple
(Please note that in the event of cold or ice, we will postpone the event to a later date for safety reasons)